Senior QC Inspector
Exeter, NH<< back to jobs
The person assigned to this position will be required to perform incoming, in process, mechanical and final inspection tasks as assigned. In addition this position will update and maintain status and recording tasks related to our ERP software systems and generate documentation and reports as needed. This position interacts with Manufacturing and Engineering on quality and process related issues.
- Minimum 3 years experience in inspection of wiring harnesses, cable and mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of prints, schematics, mechanical drawings, visual aids, wire identification, color codes and associated component identification required
- Experience with the set up and operation of Cirris Test equipment continuity and Hi-Pot testers, power supplies, and inspection tools (Calipers, Micrometers, Scales, etc…) is required
- Knowledge of Incoming Inspection practices and methods is mandatory
- Knowledge of Material Review Board (MRB) activities is preferred
- Computer skills required: PC, Word Processing, Spreadsheets and related software knowledge
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 training and certification strongly preferred
Atronix offers a highly competitive benefits package that includes medical, 401k and profit sharing, short and long term disability and a paid time off program. Atronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atronix is an equal employment oportunity employer.